Intern / Student, Munich-Cologne / Remote
We are growing all over Europe, work remotely or in one of our hubs in Munich or Cologne. You decide!
In line with our expansion strategy, we are growing in Germany to penetrate European insurance companies. Our goal is to grow through our business development and sales teams. This will involve you understanding aspects of the insurance business including Actuary, Price Management and Portfolio Management. You will also support the global business and software development team by providing valuable feedback from the European insurance business.
We invite you to play a key role in our expansion strategy.
- Achieving the company’s sales targets
- Generating new business opportunities (face-to-face visit, phone, email, social media, events, etc.)
- Follow up on new leads for business opportunities
- Build strong relationship with existing customers.
- Forwarding valuable feedback from existing customers to the global support team.
Your Challenge – Within 6 months you will achieve the following
- Understand our products as well as the insurance business, machine learning and artificial intelligence aspects.
- You are in good contact with the InsurLab Germany and InsurtechHub Munich network.
- You have participated in 2-3 key POC processes with potential European clients.
- You have played a key role in our European expansion strategy
- Students who can schedule 3 working days per week.
- Interest in machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Self-discipline and high level of enthusiasm and motivation.
- German native speaker.
- Fluent in English.
- You can decide where you work! Remotely or in one of our hubs in Munich or Cologne.
- We believe that a successful business is only possible with satisfied employees! We offer flexible working hours with modern work equipment, whether you work at home or in the office.
- Flat hierarchies with experienced and junior colleagues who will support you in building your career.
- Opportunity to play an important role in a fast-growing Insurtech company.
Is it the right challenge for you?