Our team consists of around 50 passionate individuals who share the same goal – moving the insurance industry’s boundaries.
Our vision and hard work led us to the 5M USD investment from Investors such as Speed Invest, Lead Ventures, SGH Capital and Bee Next. Our clients are on five continents and 30 different countries.
Over the past nine years, we launched close to 50 Connected Insurance projects worldwide with some of the leading companies such as AIG, Porsche Insurance, UNIQA, and many others. We were named by Financial Times as one of the top 5 Insurtech companies globally, won a prestigious Digital Insurance Agenda Diamond Award in 2020, and were named by Frost and Sullivan as the Best Practice Leader in the Usage-Based Insurance market in 2021.
Project Manager is responsible for managing internal and external Amodo’s projects. Main duty is to establish environment for successful project execution such as: propose and select right resources, determine project objectives and scope, perform planning and risk management activities, monitor project execution, engage client representatives and regularly inform them about project progress and issues, determine responsibilities among project team members, motivate and empower project team members for best possible performance, keep all internal stakeholders properly informed and build trusting relationship with all included in project.
All About The Role
- Determine project goals and objectives
- Determine project scope
- Predict and propose resources needed to reach project objectives
- Manage project team members
- Track project costs to meet budget
- Develop and manage detailed project time plan including milestones tracking
- Report internal and external project stakeholders
- Manage Change Requests and take care on performing impact analysis
- Monitor progress of the project
- Responsible for project deliverables in time, cost and scope according to signed contracts
- Work according to company’s project governance model
- Participate in process improvements (all processes related to project management or delivery activities)
We’re looking for
- Working experience as Customer Project Manager or Software Project Manager or Technical Project Manager, at least 3 years
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Preferably technical background with experience in digital technologies
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Ability to drive multiple projects
- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Preferably Project Management Professional (PMP) certificate
- Experience in agile methodologies
- Strong interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Education budget – for education courses, conferences and programs
- Being a part of a growing company in a strongly developing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path you want to carve
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home option
- Challenging projects in a dynamic, collaborative team
- Full time job
- 100% paid sick leave
- Additional health insurance
- Additional vacation day for each year in company
- Participation in voluntary pension funds
Do not miss this exciting Project Manager role. We are looking forward to meeting you soon, so send your CV to our HR Manager.