Frankfurt am Main, GERMANY / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / FULL-TIME
We are here to change the way software products are developed
At Nuclicore, we’re passionate about building software that solves real problems and that can be used by anyone to bring their ideas to life. We partner with the most important and ambitious institutions in the insurance industry to transform how they work. Our software has been used to launch new insurance products, build connections between independent players, streamline internal processes, and speed up innovation. If these types of projects excite you, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Senior Business Development Executive – EMEA to join our dynamic, fast-growing team within one of the most exciting companies in the no-code software technology space. Playing a critical role in helping the team deliver on its vision and achieve our customer acquisition and revenue ambitions, you will work directly with our top management to expand the Nuclicore footprint. You will be directly involved in working with numerous firms across the insurance and financial services industries, helping them solve their most critical challenges and respond to their most important opportunities. In addition to getting exposure to Nuclicore’s software, this role also offers plenty of room for growth.
- Research and identify potentially viable customer opportunities to build a qualified pipeline.
- Understand individual customer needs and requirements.
- Proactively source new sales opportunities through consistent prospection, follow-up, and outreach.
- Participate in high-level conversations with Senior Executives at prospect accounts.
- Achieve quarterly objectives.
What we are looking for
- Proven track record of successful Business Development experience (3-7 years).
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to deliver complex ideas authentically and compellingly to a variety of audiences.
- Strong understanding of the insurance industry.
- Demonstrated track record of achievement / exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with corporate productivity and web presentation tools, e.g. Salesforce.com.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively while working in an agile way.
- Fluency in European languages (either German, French, English, Italian, or Spanish) is required.
Nuclicore is committed to promoting a culture of diversity, inclusion, and equality. Our full team shares the responsibility of commitment to these values and we aspire to win candidates from a wide range of backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences to join us in building the future of software development.