SAP Fioneer designs, builds and evolves digital business solutions utilizing core SAP and cloud technology for the global financial services industry. We partner with our FSI customers to solve complex, real world business challenges and build for the future. Our Solutions solve complex business challenges such as real time big data, financial mathematics, computational performance, regulatory compliance, cloud, and security.
Starting your career at SAP Fioneer offers you a wide range of professional pathways in Services, Consulting, Strategy, Sales, Product Engineering and corporate roles. Our Early Talents programs are designed, that you have the knowledge, tools, skills and most importantly the opportunities to succeed. By working in cross functional teams and directly with customers, you will develop and broaden your functional, technical, and professional skills to realize your potential and be a FSI expert.
Who we are looking for:
- SAP Fioneer is looking for ambitious people with a passion to innovate and build. We work on complex real-world challenges, so there are times where the next step is unclear. That’s ok, we want you to use your creativity and collaboration skills to problem solve and define the path forward
- Customer Centricity: By working cross functionally and building your network with clients and partners, you will gain valuable insights to deliver the solution and long term ensure downstream value for our customers
- Innovation moves fast, and so will you. We work in an agile and adaptable way. You will thrive working at a high pace, ready to challenge the status quo and find new way forward
- You will need to share the business and technical aspects of your work to audiences of all levels of seniority and technical understanding. Through verbal, virtual or documentation you will translate the idea form concept to real world solutions.
What you bring:
- A University degree in Business, Finance, Computer science or relevant areas of studies
- An enthusiasm to learn, and willingness to use that curiosity to problem by solve breaking down complex topics into parts and propose creative solutions using software
- The adaptability to succeed in agile, cross-functional teams, with good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- For engineering roles, An interest in software and product development with basic knowledge of programming & coding
- Relevant first working experiences, preferably internships in a professional environment, ideally in FSI but is not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. For some roles, fluency in local language of the market is required
What we offer
- Collaborative culture with smart people in a fast-growing company
- An international career where you can work from Munich, Berlin, London, Toronto, Sao Paulo, Mexico City, Bangalore, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo or Vienna
- Opportunity to shape the fast-changing financial services landscape
- Flexibility to work and gain experience in different areas of the company as you grow your career
- Fast-paced start-up culture with an experienced team, strong brand and an enviable customer portfolio
- Competitive compensation package according to your level of expertise and skills